Saturday, January 30, 2016

Fish on a Plate With Spoons



18"24" 
These fish were a sort of sunfish, but if they had a technical name beyond that I do not know. When I finished painting them I threw them out for the racoons who by then realized I threw fish out for them quite often----they enjoyed toddling down the hill in the night and eating whatever fish I would put there. Racoons must adore fish. They fought over it and smacked their lips with gusto. Eventually a whole family of racoons had gotten in on the act, and made that area one of their nightly dinner stops---I could hear them making a ruckus as they came downhill following their noses. Racoons shuffle along and make no attempt to be quiet. I don't think they care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask a question